After your massage therapy treatment, in order to gain the most benefit from your massage, please follow the advice shown below:
- Increase you intake of water to assist the detoxification process;
- Cut down on alcohol, tea and coffee.
Just as with any intensive massage therapy, you may experience the following reactions. These are beneficial to your body - some may be unpleasant but they are short lived and over a period of time will diminish. The main reactions that you will feel are pleasant!
- You may feel sleepy or tired;
- Weepy or emotional due to the release of tension;
- Warm due to improved circulation;
- Muscle ache and soreness, this will be short lived and flowed by a relief from muscular ension. To reduce the soreness please take a hot bath;
- Less stressed and more relaxed;
- Improved sleep patterns.